“Ask Father” Schedule an evening with Father
Do you have questions about the teachings of the Catholic Church? Take this opportunity to attend or host an evening with Father Mike Hay to get a better understanding of our Church. An evening may be hosted in your home or in the Tekulve Room with friends, family or neighbors. To schedule a date, contact Father at the rectory (574-4840). Your questions submitted to Father in advance will help with his preparation and are highly recommended.
Matthew 25:35 “For I was hungry and you gave me food…”
On the third Monday of each month, St. Aloysius is responsible for preparing and serving meals to the homeless of Tender Mercies. Captains are needed each month to plan a menu, coordinate the preparation of the food and to serve the meal at Tender Mercies. For more information or to volunteer, call Marilyn Shutte (574-9859)
Recordings and books are available to aid you in your faith journey. St. Al’s has a wealth of books, cds and tapes in their spiritual library located in the Server’s Sacristy. Gain new insight to pass on to others.
Open before and after all masses
- Pope Benedict XVI encyclicals
- Compendium of the Social Doctrine of the Church
- An additional site to find Papal encyclicals
This is not an official Vatican web site.
- United States Council of Catholic Bishops
- Archdiocese of Cincinnati web site
- Catholic Marriage Encounter
- National Pastoral Initiative on Marriage
- Information regarding annulments
- Couple to Couple League International
- Pope John Paul II’s Theology of the Body
- Road Less Traveled by M. Scott Peck
- Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman
- Just Your Type by Paul D. Tieger
- 20 Rules and Tools for a Great Marriage by Steve Stephens
- 52 Dates for You and Your Mate by David Arp
- 10 Great Dates for Empty Nesters by David Arp
- Marriage Fitness by Mort Fertel
Public Masses will resume Monday, May 25th, some times have been revised.
Suspended until further notice
Tuesday-Friday 8:00 am
Saturday 4:00 pm
Monday–Saturday 7:35 am
Suspended until further notice.
Saturday 3:00-3:30 pm