Welcome to St. Aloysius!
To Know Christ, To Love Christ, To Bring Others to Christ.
Live Streaming now available! Visit the St. Aloysius Gonzaga YouTube channel by clicking here. Be sure to subscribe and enable notifications to be alerted when St. Aloysius is live streaming.
Digital Weekend Programs
May 8th & 9th (6th Sunday of Easter): Click Here
For older programs, click HERE to go to the programs page.
Additional Online Resources
Watch Mass Online
Download the MyParish App
NOTICE TO ALL EUCHARISTIC MINISTERS (6/10/2020)
Due to the current regulations in church due to the coronavirus, Eucharistic Minister guidelines will change to the following until further notice:
There are only two Masses per weekend (Saturday 4:00pm & Sunday 10:00am). Only three Eucharistic Ministers are needed for each Mass. Because of this, distributors will not be scheduled. If you are attending either Mass and are willing to distribute communion, please go to the sacristy and sign in for that Mass.
You do not need to wear a cross. Signing in will allow the sacristan to know that the ministry is covered for that Mass. Please note that Eucharistic Ministers MUST use hand sanitizer and MUST wear a mask.
We are thrilled to have YOU back in church. In order to keep things going smoothly and to reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19, please observe the following directives as suggested by the Archdiocese of Cincinnati:
- Enter and exit church with social distancing in mind – make every effort to maintain 6 feet between other parishioners and avoid congregating in groups.
- Holy water fonts continue to remain empty.
- Facial coverings (masks) are REQUIRED to enter the church.
- Every other pew will be closed and marked accordingly for seating.
- Hospitality with the celebrant and other parishioners will return when it is safe to do so.
- Masses will be abbreviated with limited music. There will be no offertory procession or sign of peace.
- Breaking Bread hymnals have been removed from the pews to reduce the spread of germs. Cell phones may be used ON SILENT to follow the day’s reading. Download the “MyParish” app.
- During Communion, follow the normal one-way traffic patterns. Remember to maintain social distancing.
- Distribution of Precious Blood is temporarily suspended.
- Facilities will be cleaned and disinfected regularly
Please bear with us as we all adjust to these new changes. Things may continue to change and we may have to adapt further as we go along. Keep in mind, the Archbishop has dispensed everyone from their Sunday obligation. Your desire to attend Mass can be fulfilled any day of the week.
Please note that the St. Al’s weekend Mass schedule has been adjusted. There will be only one Mass on Sunday beginning at 10:00am.
Please remember to pray for each other during these difficult times. Thank you for your continued support to the church!
Suspended until further notice
Wednesday-Thursday 8:00 am
Saturday 4:00 pm
Sunday 10:00 am
Monday–Saturday 7:35 am
Thursday 8:30-9:30 am
Saturday 3:00-3:30 pm